Joe Pulizzi of Content Marketing World
“How to Run a Content First Business”
April 15, 11:30-1, LaVera , Willoughby, Ohio
Reservations due April 11.
In this special joint luncheon with the WWLCB, Joe Pulizzi, founder of the Content Marketing Institute, quickly reviews the latest content marketing research, and then dives into five critical essentials for all marketers to follow in 2016 – 2017.
- Setting up the proper goals for content marketing
- Creating a content marketing mission statement to drive your business
- Focusing on subscribers over likes and fans.
- Developing an influencer program to drive your subscriptions
- Jumpstarting your content marketing program with partnerships
Joe Pulizzi is founder of Content Marketing Institute, the leading education and training organization for content marketing, which includes the largest in-person content marketing event in the world, Content Marketing World. Joe is the winner of the 2014 John Caldwell Lifetime Achievement Award from the Content Council. Joe’s fourth book Content Inc. was just released. His third book, Epic Content Marketing was named one of “Five Must Read Business Books of 2013” by Fortune Magazine.
A big thank you to Company 119 for sponsoring this event!
Advance reservations are required. You may send a substitute; no-shows will be billed.