Registration for this event is now closed.
Join Lake Communicators’ and their guests for the evening social at
Fairport Harbor Lighthouse & Marine Museum
Tuesday, August 11th from 5:30 – 7:30 P.M.
129 Second St., Fairport Harbor, OH 44077
Enjoy heavy hors d’oeuvres, a glass of wine or beer, and of course, full admission to this delightful museum! We’ll have chairs outside overlooking Lake Erie, and lots of lively conversation as usual. Friends and spouses are welcome, too! Tickets: $20 (both members and nonmembers). RSVP by Friday, August 7.
- View from the top of the lighthouse overlooking Lake Erie and Northeast Ohio
- Explore the Maritime Museum (formerly the light keepers house)
- Learn the history of Fairport Harbor
- Enter the actual pilothouse of a former Great Lakes carrier, Frotenac
- Hear the story behind the Ghost Channel’s episode about the “Ghost Cat” of the Fairport lighthouse.
Cost: $20 for members and non-members. Please RSVP by August 7th.