“Escape the I’m So Busy Trap: 3 Steps to Get Out of Overwhelm and Back In Control”
Do you wake up at 2 AM worried that something is going to fall through the cracks? Have you thought, “If I add one more thing to my plate, everything will fall apart?” Lisa Crilley Mallis presenting. 11:30-1 at the Holiday Inn on Route 306 in Mentor.
- Participants will learn the red flags that lead to overwhelm and create a plan to break free
- Discover proven strategies to effortlessly prioritize and get the most important tasks done every day
- Create a personalized blueprint guaranteed to create action
Lisa Crilley Mallis combines her experience in secondary education, coaching and her love of schedules, systems, and time management to create SystemSavvy Consulting, LLC. She believes the “I’m so busy” feeling doesn’t need to be a way of life. She is a master at cutting to the heart of overwhelm to help you regain control of your schedule and experience life. For over 10 years, Lisa has assisted overextended, busy, motivated entrepreneurs, and other business owners in implementing concrete techniques that can be applied immediately to their daily lives.
When, where & how much…
- When: Wednesday, March 9 from 11:30-1. Networking starts at 11:45; lunch and program are from 12 noon to 1pm. Please register for this event by Friday, March 4 at 5pm.
- Where: Holiday Inn at Rt. 306 (7701 Reynolds Rd)
Mentor, Ohio (note: this is NOT LaMalfa Center)
- Cost: Registration is $20 for members, $25 for nonmembers, $10 for students.
- Register below or by contacting us via email. Non-members must prepay online.
Thank you to our sponsor, Vedda Printing!